Cheese factory worker jobs In Canada 2023 Dutchman’s Cheese Farm based in Economy, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cheese factory worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full-time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
- Employer Name: That Dutchman’s Cheese Farm
- Position: Cheese factory worker
- No. of vacancies: 2
- Salary: $15.00 hourly 32 to 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: Economy, NS
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about food safety and handling.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs) (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot and wet/damp conditions.
The candidate must work in a dairy and food and beverage plant.
- Transportation/travel information
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be frequently required to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply for Cheese factory worker jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I work as a factory worker in Canada?
5 Steps in Applying for a Factory Worker Job in Canada
Be sure that you have a PEOS ID.
Assessment of application by the agency.
Being notified by recruiters.
Interview and offer of employment.
What is the minimum wage for factory workers in Canada?
How much does a Factory worker make in Canada? The average annual wage for industrial workers in Canada is $30,908 or $15.85 per hour.