Certified Pool Technician Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Certified Pool Technician Jobs In Canada 2023 The City of Toronto has issued an announcement inviting applications for the position of Certifier Pool Technician. The notification for this position has been issued, and registration has begun. It is not an exclusive position, therefore anyone who is interested and qualified can apply and work for the City of Toronto as a Certified Pool Technician. To apply, candidates need to go to the City of Toronto’s official website.
Details of Certified Pool Technician Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Certified Pool technician
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $34.16 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Booth Yard, 50 Booth Ave
Job Description for Certified Pool Technician Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant maintains and fixes pool filtration and pumping equipment at both indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- In compliance, completes daily waterslide inspection and maintenance log books.
- Candidates will conduct and document chemical, temperature, and other testing as needed.
- Candidates must do their duties in a safe, efficient, and courteous manner.
- At this wage grade level or lower, candidates will also do labor-type jobs.
Job Requirements for Certified Pool Technician Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates must have knowledge of the operation and maintenance of facilities including equipment.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the T.S.S.A. Act, 2000 related to amusement devices.
- Candidates must have the ability to make minor mechanical repairs to equipment.
- Candidates must have the ability to provide work direction and training to others.
Work Setting for Certified Pool Technician Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
Benefits of Certified Pool Technician Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates will be paid competitively.
- Medical benefits and a specific term life insurance facility will also be provided to the candidate.
- With this position, the individual will also receive compensated vacation time.
- Retirement and pension benefits will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply for Certified Pool Technician Jobs In Canada 2023?
Candidates interested in this position are encouraged to apply by visiting the City of Toronto’s official website via the link provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a pool technician make in Canada?
In Canada, the average pool operator pay is $54,113 per year or $27.75 per hour. Starting salaries for entry-level employment start at $46,020 per year, with most experienced workers earning up to $69,697 per year.
What is another name for a pool boy?
A cabana boy is a male attendant who serves hotel or big private estate visitors from a nearby cabin (American Spanish for the cabin; compare cabin boy, a comparable career onboard ships during the age of sail), frequently on the beach. At a swimming pool, a pool boy or pool attendant performs the same functions.