CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland 2023-24 – Fully Funded
CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland CERN Administrative Student Program 2023-24 applications are being accepted in Switzerland. All International Students from across the world are welcome to apply to the Fully Funded Internship Program. The program takes place in Switzerland, and interns will be able to spend 2 to 12 months in Maine, and Geneva. Undergraduate and master’s students can obtain experience in the world’s most organized management platform through the CERN internship program. For the CERN Administrative Student Program, there is no application fee.
If you have a background in Translation, Human Resources, Advanced Secretarial Work, Business Administration, Logistics, Law, Finance, Accounting, Library and Information Science, Engineering Management, Science Communication, Education, Audio Visual, Communication and Public Relations, or Psychology, this is the job for you. Audit, Engineering is the finest chance to undertake another internship at CERN Switzerland.
The CERN Fully Funded International Internship Program will pay all of the candidates’ expenses. Interns will be able to spend 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research gaining a practical understanding of their course studies and honing their talents in their particular sectors. Candidates are not required to pay anything. Applicants will also be entitled to a monthly allowance and 2 to 5 days of paid leave each month.
In Europe 2023, CERN provides a once-in-a-lifetime chance for students pursuing fields connected to fully funded program administration to work on world-changing projects. CERN, the world’s premier institution, provides students with the opportunity to get experience with both well-sponsored internships and extremely difficult administrative procedures. CERN researchers and engineers use the world’s most modern scientific tools to investigate the fundamental principles of the universe. CERN interns will get considerable experience through their work at CERN, which will enhance their careers by providing them with management knowledge and the confidence they will need in the future.
Details of CERN Administrative Student Program 2023-24:
|Duration:||2 to 12 Months|
|Internship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||31 July 2023|
Financial Benefits of CERN Administrative Student Program:
Candidates selected for the program will receive the following benefits:
- Contract for 2 to 12 months with an association.
- Monthly salary of 3407 Swiss francs (net).
- Allowance for one round-trip airfare
- If you are married and/or have children, you may be eligible for a supplement.
- Coverage under CERN’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme (Support will be taken automatically from your stipend).
- Paid leave of 2.5 days every month.
Available Fields for CERN:
- Engineering Fields
- Communication and public relations
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
Read Also: Morgan Stanley Internship 2023-24-Apply Here
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Administrative Student Program:
To apply for the Administrative student program 2023-24, you must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- Participants must be citizens of a CERN Member or Associate Member State, or be studying in one.
- Selected applicants can stay as full-time students for at least two and up to twelve months.
- You must have completed at least 18 months of undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s level).
- Candidates must be fluent in either English or French.
Documents Required for CERN Administrative Student Program 2023-24:
- CV How do you construct a CV?
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript, which includes a summary of your grades (if you downloaded it from your university portal, please remove any protection so we can see it).
- A letter of recommendation from a university professor is necessary. You can use a reference letter from a previous internship as a second reference.
- If you have them, you can upload them upon request. As soon as you submit your application, you will be given a website where you may covertly upload your postings and send them to your referees.
How to Apply for CERN Administrative Student Program?
To apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2023-24 in Switzerland, there is an online application process. To apply, follow the steps outlined below. Visit the official advertisement link provided below as well:
- If you are interested in applying for a CERN fully paid internship, please visit the official website and click the I am interested button.
- Candidates must register on Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Drop your resume into the box after selecting it.
- Candidates must submit their academic credentials as well as job experience.
- If an applicant is applying for more than one job, each application must be submitted separately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is the CERN scholarship for 2023?
The CERN Summer Student International Program 2023 is now accepting applications from international students. The scholarship provides for internship-level programs in computer science, mathematics, engineering, and physics at CERN.
Who can participate in the CERN summer program?
Science or Mathematics and have completed at least three years of full-time university studies. During your time at CERN, you will be registered as a student. You have not previously worked at CERN in any other capacity (Technical Student, Trainee, User, or other) for more than three months.
What GPA is required for the majority of internships?
a 3.0 or higher
Unless your GPA is outstanding or the company specifically requests it, do not include it. In general, if a specific GPA is required, recruiters search for individuals with a 3.0 or higher. Is your GPA in your major higher? If this is the case, include that score instead.