Casual Inventory Jobs In Canada 2023
Casual Inventory Jobs In Canada 2023 Candidates looking for work will have the opportunity to work as a casual inventory with the Canada Border Services Agency. Candidates interested in this position should apply through the Canada Border Services Agency’s official website. Registration for this position has already begun and will conclude soon. Many people have already applied, and there are only a few seats available. Candidate selection is based on the candidate’s talents and work experience.
- Position: Casual Inventory Employer: Canada Border Services Agency
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Annual salary: $50,821-$54,857
- Type of work: full-time
- Calgary International Airport, Central Alberta District, Alberta
- Candidates must demonstrate their dependability and security clearance.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license at all times.
- Candidates will also have the opportunity to drive a government car.
- The candidate will also be required to work in a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Candidates must have finished secondary school.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Candidates must be well aware of the tasks and responsibilities of this position.
- Candidates must have a criminal history.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of work experience.
Benefits of Casual Inventory Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates will be compensated well.
- This position includes medical benefits.
- The candidate will also be provided with life insurance and regular medical checkups.
- Employee perks and a part of the Provident Fund will also be provided to candidates.
How to Apply for Casual Inventory Jobs In Canada 2023?
Candidates who are willing to get this post are requested to apply at the official portal of Canada Border Services Agency. We have shared a link below through which you can submit your application within a minute.
How much does a Canadian inventory clerk make?
In Canada, the average inventory clerk income is $36,057 per year or $18.49 per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $31,200 per year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to $44,850 per year.
What do casual workers earn in Canada?
In Canada, the average casual job wage is $38,591 per year, or $19.79 per hour.