Canadian Jobs for Foreigners Without Experience 2023
Canadian Jobs for Foreigners Without Experience 2023: Our team is looking to hire a Data Entry Clerk. You will be responsible for entering data and modifying existing data in digital databases, thus you must be trustworthy.
In addition, you enter data from paper documents into digital spreadsheets, update order statuses for clients, and double-check their work to ensure correct data entry.
Details About Canadian Jobs for Foreigners Without Experience 2023
|Hiring Organization||Change Healthcare Canada Co.|
|Post Name||Data Entry Clerk|
|Qualification||High school degree or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
- Outstanding weekly pay
- Safe work environment
- There are multiple shifts available from morning to night, and no prior experience is required.
- You will have sufficient room for advancement.
- Available on a part-time basis; choose the days you desire to work.
- A dedication to internal promotion
Check Also: Plumber Jobs in Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- Build spreadsheets to keep track of vital customer data and orders.
- Move data from a hard copy to a digital database.
- Update client information in a database.
- On a spreadsheet, organize existing data.
- Check out-of-date information and update records as appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience as a data entry clerk
- Capable typing abilities
- Understanding of word processing and spreadsheet applications (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of office equipment in use
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Excellent mastery of spoken and written English. Exceptional attention to detail.
- High school degree or similar
- Salary is determined by experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a job without experience in Canada?
The brief answer is “yes.” Even without work experience, you can still get employment in Canada. But, your success depends on a number of circumstances, including whether or not you are already in Canada and whether or not you have a Canadian education.
How do I obtain employment as a foreigner in Canada?
Determine if you require a work permit.
Get a work permit.
Change or extend the terms of your work permit.
Youth who travel and work in Canada.
See the list of employers who do not comply.
Get ready to work.
Obtain a visiting visa to return to Canada.
Get a new job in Canada if you are already there.