Call Center Agent Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Call Center Agent Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023 Rove Concepts Ltd., situated in Vancouver, BC, is seeking qualified applicants for the role of Contact center agent supervisor who is self-motivated and has excellent interpersonal skills. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions.
Details of Call Center Agent Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: Rove Concepts Ltd.
Position: Call center agent supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $44,000 to $62,005 annually (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Description for Call Center Agent Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- Performance evaluations must be conducted by the candidate.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out the same responsibilities as the workers who will be monitored.
- Work will be planned, assigned, and reviewed by the candidate.
- The candidate will be in charge of ensuring that computer systems, equipment, and machinery run well, as well as organizing maintenance and repair work.
- The successful candidate will be in charge of creating work schedules and processes, as well as coordinating operations with other work units or departments.
- The candidate must evaluate and validate work, as well as authorize normal payments and withdrawals.
- The candidate will be in charge of identifying training needs and educating staff on job responsibilities and corporate standards.
- The candidate will be required to place orders for goods and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving work-related difficulties as well as preparing and submitting progress and other reports.
Read More: Welder Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Job Requirements for Call Center Agent Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required of the candidate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of similar industry experience.
- The candidate will oversee customer service representatives, information clerks, and working groups.
- The candidate must be competent to supervise between 3 and 4 and 5 and 10 persons.
Benefits of Call Center Agent Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
- The selected individual will receive health, long-term, and other benefits.
- The successful candidate will receive a Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage, and Vision care benefits under Health Benefits.
- The selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits under Long Term Benefits.
- In addition to the above-mentioned health and long-term benefits, the successful candidate will receive free parking.
Additional information for Call Center Agent Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
- A substantial workload will be anticipated for the candidate.
- If necessary, the candidate should be willing to work overtime.
- The candidate must complete the work within the time frame specified.
- The candidate must be able to work under duress.
How to Apply for Call Center Agent Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given option.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the qualifications for a call center supervisor?
A high school graduation or equivalent is required, although additional education, particularly in management, is desired. Experience in a call center, customer service, or supervisory role may be required. Knowledge of technology, particularly computers, software applications, and phone systems. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
How many contact center agents work for each supervisor?
As a starting point, many call centers contain between eight and twelve people per supervisor. Nonetheless, there are significant variances amongst industries.
Is it difficult to work as a call center agent?
In reality, working in a call center is not difficult. You just must have the correct temperament for the job, understand your job tasks, love addressing people’s issues, and be able to handle several responsibilities at the same time.