Building Cleaning And Maintenance Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023
Building Cleaning And Maintenance Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023: SNJ Holdings Incorporated, located at 3835 Redford Street, Port Alberni, British Columbia, V9N 3C2, is seeking self-motivated and socially adept candidates for the position of building cleaning and maintenance supervisor. The selected candidate will be required to begin work as soon as feasible. The vacancies pertain to permanent or full-time employment. There are day, evening, weekend, early morning, and morning shifts.
Details Of Building Cleaning And Maintenance Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023:
Employer Name: SNJ Holdings Incorporated
Position: Building cleaning and maintenance supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.70 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 3835 Redford Street, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 3S2
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating employee activities.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct safety and sanitation inspections of sites and facilities.
- The candidate must suggest or coordinate the coordination of additional maintenance services.
- The candidate will be expected to assist cleaners in carrying out their responsibilities.
- The candidate must collaborate with other departments to coordinate work activities.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing work schedules.
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have the minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- The optimal candidate will have at least one to two years of relevant work experience.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
Work setting Of Building Cleaning And Maintenance Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023:
- The employer will pay for the candidate’s moving expenses.
- The applicant must operate a hotel, motel, or resort.
Check Also:Cleaning Jobs in UK 2023 – Apply Now
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be able to perform effectively in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
How to Apply For Building Cleaning And Maintenance Supervisor Jobs In Canada 2023:
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian cleaning supervisor earn?
In Canada, the average annual salary for a housekeeping supervisor is $43,891.
What is the NOC for a supervisor of housekeeping?
Supervisors of cleaning supervise and coordinate the activities of the following unit groups: Cleaners of Light Duty (NOC 6731) Cleaning Specialists (NOC 6732) (NOC 6733) Janitors, caretakers, and building superintendents