Building Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Building Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023 Pcam Group Inc, situated in North York, ON, is seeking individuals who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills for the role of Building cleaning. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions. Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, and Morning shifts are available.
Details of Building Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: Pcam Group Inc
Position: Building cleaner
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
Job Description for Building Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing floors.
- The candidate is supposed to dust the furnishings.
- The candidate must vacuum carpets, area rugs, drapes, and upholstered furniture.
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and polishing kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances would be requested of the candidate.
- The applicant will be in charge of cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate will be asked for basic facility information.
- The candidate will be in charge of picking up rubbish and emptying trash cans.
Read Also: Latest New Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Job Requirements for Building Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- There are no traditional educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a certification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of similar industry experience.
Work Setting for Building Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The individual must work in both an apartment/condominium complex and an office building.
- The candidate will be needed to work in a variety of settings.
Benefits of Building Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate has access to free parking.
Additional Information for Building Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- On a regular basis, the candidate should be expected to complete repetitious duties.
- As part of their everyday employment, the candidate should be prepared to execute physically demanding duties.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be able to work long hours sitting, standing, and walking.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, crouch, and kneel for long periods of time.
How to Apply for Building Cleaner Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I work as a cleaner in Canada?
To be considered for this program, your occupation must be classified as skill level 0, A, or B. Executive housekeepers (NOC 62021) are the only ones who can apply for permanent residency in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, which is overseen by the Express Entry system.
Is cleaning a skilled occupation?
Unskilled labor is defined as work that does not necessitate a certain set of abilities or formal education. Cashiers, grocery clerks, and cleaners are examples of unskilled labor.
Do you need any qualifications to work as a cleaner?
There are no fixed admission criteria, but you must demonstrate to employers that you are dependable and capable of doing the work.