Babysitting Caregiver Jobs In Canada 2023
Babysitting Caregiver Jobs In Canada 2023 Manjeet Kaur Deol, situated in Surrey, BC, is seeking qualified individuals for the post of Babysitting caretaker who is self-motivated and has excellent interpersonal skills. The chosen candidate will be expected to begin work as soon as feasible. The job openings are for full-time or permanent positions. Day, evening, and morning shifts are available.
- Manjeet Kaur Deol is the name of the employer.
- Position: Babysitting nanny
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Salary: $17.00 per hour, 30-40 hours each week
- Employment status: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Surrey, British Columbia
- In the absence of parents, the candidate will be expected to assume entire responsibility for the household.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, ironing, and pressing garments as well as household linens.
- The candidate is expected to discipline youngsters in accordance with the techniques specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be in responsible of keeping children’s daily activity and health records.
- The candidate will be expected to keep his or her home secure and healthy.
- The candidate would be asked to organize children’s activities such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- The candidate will be in charge of child supervision and care.
- The candidate will be in charge of driving children to and from school and appointments.
- The successful individual will be asked to help pupils with their schoolwork.
- The applicant should be fluent in English.
- A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required for the candidate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of similar industry experience.
- The ideal candidate will be organized and adaptable.
- The candidate should be able to act on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be able to make sound decisions.
- The candidate must be dependable.
- The candidate must be a team player.
The working environment
The workplace is smoke-free and odor-free.
The candidate will be expected to work at the employer’s home.
How to Apply for Babysitting Caregiver Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a shortage of carers in Canada?
Extra support is frequently required due to a hard employment, a heavy workload, or a tough home, and thus the demand for live-in carers in Canada is expanding.
Is a nanny visa available in Canada?
There is no such thing as a nanny visa. However, Canada has programs that can lead to permanent residency, or if you are not eligible for one of those streams, you can work in Canada temporarily.