Asset Protection Representative Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Now
Asset Protection Representative Jobs In Canada Shoppers Drug Mart has a job opening for an Asset Protection Representative. All candidates who apply for a position at Shoppers Drug Mart will be given the opportunity to work as Asset protection representatives. Registration for this position has begun and will expire soon. All candidates interested in this position are encouraged to apply with complete and accurate information.
Details of Asset Protection Representative Jobs In Canada 2023
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
Position: Asset Protection Representative
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.92 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: 416 St. Clair St., Chatham, ON
Job Description for Asset Protection Representative Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates must be found and apprehended in retail sites for theft and fraud.
- Candidates must also gather and present evidence for court or arbitration.
- Candidates will be required to routinely work with the local police force.
- Candidates must be able to recognize potential shrink opportunities within operational core compliance.
Job Requirements for Asset Protection Representative Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates must hold a current provincial security guard license granted by the appropriate authorities.
- Candidates must have a fundamental understanding of the Canadian Criminal Code and the Trespass to Property Act.
- Candidates must be familiar with the Power of Arrest as well as the CCTV surveillance system.
- Candidates must be both professional and approachable.
- Candidates must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Work Setting for Asset Protection Representative Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates are polite in nature and friendly.
Benefits of Asset Protection Representative Jobs In Canada 2023
- Candidates would be compensated very well.
- Candidates are also provided with excellent health benefits and a dedicated life insurance facility.
- The candidate will also have the opportunity to work in a pleasant working environment.
How to Apply for Asset Protection Representative Jobs In Canada 2023?
All candidates who are interested in this position and are eligible can apply using the link provided below. We have provided the official link to the application, which you may access in less than a minute.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Canadian asset protection agent make?
Loblaw Asset Protection Associate’s hourly salary in Canada is about $18.92, which is in line with the national average.
How can I become a Canadian asset manager?
How to Become a Portfolio Manager
Obtain a bachelor’s degree.
Choose the aspect of asset management that you prefer.
Obtain relevant experience.
Get an advanced degree or certification.
Networking abilities. Financial abilities. Analytical abilities.
Is there a demand for asset managers?
Demand for Investment Fund Managers is predicted to increase, with 152,930 new jobs created by 2029. This equates to a 2.60 percent annual increase for the next few years.