Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24 The Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24 is now accepting applications. ADB Internship Program 2023-2024 is open to all international students from ADB member countries. The Fully Funded Internship Program is open to applicants from ADB member countries. The Asian Development Bank internship will last a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 26 weeks. Candidates that are open-minded, self-directed, and motivated are encouraged to apply.
Only postgraduate students are eligible for the internship. If you are a Master’s or Ph.D. student, you are eligible to apply for the internship program. It is not intended for students pursuing a bachelor’s degree. The internship is project-based, and students will get valuable experience while working with leading scholars from across the world.
Details of Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24:
|Provided by:||Asian Development Bank|
|Duration:||up to 26 Weeks|
|Internship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Award country:||ADB Members|
Financial Benefits of Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24:
- Stipend: A stipend is granted to all interns based on the location of their internships for up to 26 weeks.
- Flight Ticket: The Asian Development Bank will provide a limited amount to cover the cost of a flight. Because air travel is required from one’s native country to the destination country.
Internships Benefits of Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24:
- Work for a large international development organization.
- Collaborate with experienced professionals from over 50 countries to obtain a greater grasp of development financing and the effect of ADB’s activities.
- Use his/her research outputs to help the Asian Development Bank’s business.
What is Asian Development Bank?
The Internship Program is a project-based learning opportunity for students to gain experience through research assignments based on the present operating needs of the Asian Development Bank.
Asian Development Bank provides loans, technical support, grants, and equity investments to its members and partners in order to promote social and economic development.
The Asian Development Bank will provide internships twice a year and encourages self-directed, open-minded, and determined people to apply.
- The applicant must be a Master’s or Doctoral student in one of the ADB member countries.
- be interested in a topic of study that is directly relevant to ADB’s activities.
- A candidate must be a resident of an ADB member country.
- Have strong English capabilities.
- have the necessary professional experience for the job.
Read More: UNDP Internship Program 2023-24-Apply Here
- Candidates apply online using the Online Portal. Prepare their CVs and respond to the essay questions.
- To finish the application, all materials (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- To minimize mistakes in submission, candidates should apply as soon as feasible, rather than waiting until the deadline.
- The Asian Development Bank examines applications based on the following criteria: eligibility criteria, the relevance of work experience and educational study, and level of desire and motivation to contribute to development activities.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Internship?
To apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2023/24 in ADB member countries, complete the Online Application Form. To learn more about the internship program, visit the FAQs page. The following is the official internship advertisement link:
Frequently Asked Questions
What documentation is required for an internship?
Even if you apply for several internships, keep your résumé, CV, references, and cover letter current and ready to go. Internships come and go rapidly, so maintain a flash drive and a physical folder with paper copies of these documents on available at all times.
Are ADB interns compensated?
Do I get paid for my internships with ADB? All interns get a stipend for the duration of their internship.
How can I apply for a summer internship?
Determine the type of internship you desire.
Request a referral.
Make a resume.
Make an application for internships.
Responding and following up.
Get ready for the interview.
Without fail, attend the interview.
After the interview, follow up.