Agriculture & Farm Jobs In Spain 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Agriculture & Farm Jobs In Spain 2023: For agricultural labour in underdeveloped Asian and African nations, Farm Employment in Spain with Visa Sponsorship represent a golden chance. According to Lamon Cloa, the majority of Spain’s land is used for agricultural or animal purposes (33% as farmland and 16% as meadows or grazing areas). In terms of its fertility and gross agricultural output, Spain ranks second in the European Union. Spain is among the leaders in European agriculture (France being the number one). Aside from its Siesta, bullfights, soccer, and Money Heist, Spain is renowned for its cuisine (especially fruits and vegetables).
Read More: Visa Sponsorship Unskilled Jobs in UK 2023 – Apply Now
By keeping in mind all of these criteria, one can simply estimate the potential for agricultural labourers in Spain. The previous year, Spain approved a law easing the restrictions for new foreign workers to meet the agricultural labour shortage and legalising the ones already in the country. This post has opened the door to Farm Employment in Spain with Visa Sponsorship for unskilled/underskilled farm labourers. Let’s examine the job specifications. Apply directly for these Visa-sponsored jobs by clicking the link in the section’s final paragraph.
- Job title: Farm worker
- Location: Spain
- Age limit: 21-42 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Minimum knowledge: Matric to Intermediate
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes by some employers
- Free transport: Sometimes. Many employers offer subsidized bike programs, etc
- Free Medical: Mostly No
Requirements For Agriculture & Farm Jobs In Spain
The employment standards are extremely formal and straightforward, just as they are for any other visa-sponsored labourer position:
- Minimum of a Matric or secondary school education, such as GCSEs or an equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in general farm labour, or if your work is of a specialised nature with specific qualifications and requirements (such as production supervisor, livestock attendants, etc.), you must have unique experience in that field.
- All required visa documentation as specified by your employer.
- Several more requirements differ from business to business based on its mission statement and specific requirements. If you are shortlisted for this position, your company will inform you of the following.
Benefits of Agriculture & Farm Jobs In Spain
- Attractive Compensation Packages
- Permanent/stable employment options exist for qualified people.
- Several farms provide both part-time and full-time employment options.
- Spain is renowned for its welcoming attitude towards foreign employees. Therefore, many firms provide foreign workers with a variety of employer rights and benefits. Common employee benefits include of subsidised lunches, bicycle programmes, paid holidays, etc.
- Paid annual holidays.
- Spain is the best country in Europe in terms of public safety and all types of amenities.
- Food is not as expensive as it is in Asian and African nations plagued by political instability.
- Transit is relatively affordable.
- Spain has loosened agricultural worker immigration restrictions and granted them new employment privileges.
How to Apply for Agriculture & Farm Jobs In Spain 2023?
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do farmers make in Spain in 2023?
In Spain, the average salary for a Crop Farmer is €38,267 per year or €18 per hour. Crop Farmer salaries range between €27,552 and €46,036 on average.Advertisement
Is Spain good for agriculture in 2023?
In terms of arable land area, Spain ranks second in the European Union, and its agricultural production is broad and diverse. Spain is one of the leaders in organic farming in Europe.Advertisement